Galaxy

Galaxy

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Quarter 2 Reflection

      A lot has happened from the last reflection when quarter 1 ended. I have accomplished so many things this quarter, and I plan on accomplishing more things for the next half of the school year. 


*What is something you have accomplished since the new year that you are proud of?*

      I have accomplished a lot since the new year, all because of 1 class. This quarter I had a class called Social Justice which I would only have for about 9 to 10 weeks, since that is how long a quarter is. This class was a great way to start a new year because I learned a lot  about the world that I might have never known if it wasn't because of the class.

*In what area do you think you made your biggest improvements in E.L.A?*

My biggest improvement in E.L.A  was to be able to read a lot more than I would have thought. This happened because of the 20 book challenge. Of the books I have read this quarter, my favorite one would have to be Guyaholic. It was my favorite book because I saw myself in her at some parts during her journey when she was finding her self. I think a lot of girls out there can relate to her. The book was realistic when it brought up the problem she had with her mother.

*What has been the most challenging part of 2nd Quarter for you and what did/can you do to help overcome this?*

It was very challenging for me to keep up my grades up to a 3 throughout the quarter. I always struggled asking for help in elementary school because I always wanted to solve my own problems by myself, but I never really realized that I can't always do it by myself. This quarter I really pushed myself to ask for help when I needed it. It was challenging for me to get use to asking teachers for help especially in Math because I always end up overthinking problems. At the end of this quarter I was able to open up and ask teachers for help this is something that I should get use to since high school is right around the corner.



No comments:

Post a Comment