Galaxy

Galaxy

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Gratitude Blog

     What am I grateful for? Well there are a lot of things that I am grateful, like my sister. I know it is probably something you don't hear as often. My sister is someone I am grateful for, and for a lot of things. She is my sisters but, also my best friend. She's seen me at my worst moments, and she's seen seen and sometimes has been in my most embarrassing moments. We always make fun of our baby pictures when we were kids. We mostly laugh at the pictures when our mom use to dress us up alike. Although we sometimes get on each others nerves, we end up laughing about it in the end. She has always been there when I need a shoulder to cry on, or when I need advice on something.
     I am also grateful for my second grade teacher. She would always find a way to make everyone smile. I will never forget the time she got up on one of the tables and started to dance. She was always energetic when it came to finding a new way to teach us.  The year I had her as my teacher was her last year of teaching, she was going to retire. She was the teacher that made the most impact in me. She made me realize that school was more than haveing homework and reading books, school was about having a good time with friends, having memories and creating new ones along the way. We spend most of our lives in school, so why not make the best of it while it lasts?



No comments:

Post a Comment